Wednesday 15 June 2011

MS3 Research Investigation Process - Introduction

     For this assignment we have been asked to research an area within the media that we have a particular interest in. For my individual project, I have decided to explore the portrayal of female roles in vampire tv programmes, and whether their roles have been subverted or not.
     I will be researching 'True Blood', (2008), 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer', (1997), and 'Vampire Diaries', (2009), in order to prepare for my production, which will consist of a print advertisement for a new vampire tv series, providing a picture of a woman on the front to show a representation of women characters in vampire tv programmes. I will be providing trailers, reviews, newspaper articles, images of several posters, and providing evidence that the roles are either subverted, or conforming.

No comments:

Post a Comment